Sildigra CT7 Tablet is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis. This helps men to get or maintain an erection. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
Sildigra CT7 Tablet may be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor. You should take about 1 hour before you plan to have sex. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour. This medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. However, you should not take this medicine if you do not have erectile dysfunction. It should not be taken more than once a day.
The most common side effects of this medicine are flushing (sense of warmth), headache, dizziness, blurred vision, muscle pain, stomach upset, and rash. Talk to your doctor if any of the side effects bother you or do not go away.
This medicine is not intended for use by women and men should avoid using any other medicines to treat impotence without talking to a doctor first. It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain or angina). Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure.
Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it. You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it increases the chances of side effects. Only the highest quality Sildigra CT7 price is available.
Uses of Sildigra CT7 tablet
Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Benefits of Sildigra CT7 tablet
In Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Sildigra CT7 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. Do not take this medicine if you also take medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain).
Side effects of Sildigra tablet.
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Sildigra
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
How to use Sildigra CT7 tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Sildigra online Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Sildigra CT7 tablet works
Sildenafil Sildigra CT7 Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Sildigra Tablet.
Information regarding the use of Sildigra CT7 Tablet during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Information regarding the use of Sildigra Tablet during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Sildigra CT7 Tablet is not indicated in women.
Sildigra CT7 Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Sildigra Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Sildigra CT7 Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
Sildigra Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Sildigra CT7 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Sildigra CT7 Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
What if you forget to take Sildigra tablet?
If you miss a dose of Sildigra CT7 Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- You have been prescribed Sildigra CT7 Tablet for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once a day.
- Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not use Sildigra Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Do not take it if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
- Take Sildigra CT7 Tablet with or without food but if you have taken a heavy meal, it may take longer to work. Do not crush, break or chew the tablet. Avoid taking it more than once a day.
- It is not recommended to give your medicine to other people even if their condition appears to be the same as yours.
- It is advisable to take Sildigra Tablet an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity. Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- It is important to note that this medicine will not work without sexual stimulation. This medicine does not cure erectile dysfunction. There are many benefits of ordering Sildigra CT7 online.
- Factors such as obesity, smoking, drinking, etc., could also contribute to erectile dysfunction. Follow major lifestyle modifications like quitting smoking and drinking, weight management, eating a healthy diet, and exercising along with Sildigra CT7 Tablet.
- Remember that Sildigra Tablet does not offer any protection against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhoea, HIV, etc. hence, adequate safety measures should be taken while having sexual intercourse.
1. How long does it take for Sildigra CT7 Tablet to work?
The amount of time Sildigra CT7 Tablet takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between half an hour and one hour. However, Sildigra Tablet may take longer to start working if you take it with a heavy meal. Its effect may last for about 3-4 hours.Only the highest quality Sildigra CT7 review is available.
2. When should I take Sildigra CT7 Tablet?
Take Sildigra CT7 Tablet about 1 hour before you plan to have sex. Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water. Inform your doctor if you feel the effect of Sildigra CT7 Tablet is too strong or too weak.
3. Can I take Sildigra CT7 Tablet for premature ejaculation?
No, Sildigra Tablet is not known to have any beneficial effects in treating premature ejaculation. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
4. Does Sildigra Tablet increase blood pressure?
No, Sildigra Tablet is not associated with an increase in blood pressure. However, it can cause a decrease in blood pressure especially if taken with other blood pressure-lowering medications. Please consult your doctor before taking Sildigra Tablet with any other medicine.