What is Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg?
Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly 20 sex gel is a popular and successful treatment for erectile dysfunction. It is simply a safer and more efficient alternative to the oils and pills that are available. Unlike hard-to-swallow tablets, Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly sachets can be squeezed out onto a spoon and swallowed with ease. Containing the same active ingredient (20mg of tadalafil) as Cialis, patients can benefit from an efficient treatment time of at least 36 hours. This allows couples to engage in intercourse at a natural time. Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly is manufactured clinically in clean room facilities by Ajanta Pharma and is supplied in a range of 7 fruity flavors.
Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly’s active ingredient is tadalafil, and it belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. Tadalafil is a selective inhibitor of PDE5. PDE5 is found in the smooth muscle of the corpus cavernosum, prostate, bladder, vascular and visceral smooth muscle, skeletal muscle, urethra, platelets, kidney, lung, cerebellum, heart, liver, testis, seminal vesicle, and pancreas.
Uses of Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg
Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction in adult men.
This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg has been shown to significantly improve the ability of obtaining a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Following sexual stimulation Tadalafil works by helping the blood vessels in the penis to relax, allowing the flow of blood into the penis. The result of this is improved erectile function.
How to take Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
- the recommended starting dose in most patients is 10 mg
- safe indicated dose within a 24 hour is 20 mg (1 sachet)
- effective treatment time is up 36 hours
Always take this medicine with a large glass of water. You should only take Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly 20 mg when you plan to have sex. More details are available under the Administration tab.
Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg – Dosage
Apcalis Oral Jelly is usually taken as needed about 30 minutes before sexual activity. Apcalis Oral Jelly could be taken with or without meals. The full effect from one dose (one sachet) will last for up to 36 hours, in some cases the effect can also last up to 48 hours. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to happen with Tadalafil Jelly. Do not take Apcalis Oral Jelly more than once a day. i.e. 24 hours must pass before you take your next dose.
How Long Does Apcalis Last?
You should take Tadalafil Oral Jelly as needed, usually at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. For Apcalis SX Oral Jelly to work you need to be sexually stimulated so take time for this. Apcalis’s effect on sexual ability usually lasts up to 36 hours and in some cases upto 48 hours.
Warnings and Precautions
The warnings and precautions when using Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Generic Tadalafil Jelly) are :
- Patients should not use Apcalis Oral Jelly if sex is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status.
- Use of Apcalis Oral Jelly with alpha blockers, antihypertensives or substantial amounts of alcohol (5 units or more) may lead to hypotension.
- Apcalis Oral Jelly is not recommended in combination with alpha blockers for the treatment of BPH because efficacy of the combination has not been adequately studied and because of the risk of blood pressure lowering. Caution is advised when Apcalis Oral Jelly is used as a treatment for ED in men taking alpha blockers.
- If taking potent inhibitors of CYP3A4, dose should be adjusted. Hence Apcalis Oral Jelly is not recommended in such patients.
1. What is Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg used to treat?
Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg is approved for the treatment of men who experience difficulty having and maintaining an erection (impotence).
2. How is Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg different from the currently approved products for erectile dysfunction (ED)?
Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg is different from other currently approved products for ED in that it stays in the body longer. However, there were no studies that directly compared the clinical efficacy and safety of Cialis to other products.
There are no reviews yet.