Tadfil 20 Tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.
Tadfil 20 Tablet may be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor. The medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. You should take it about one hour before you plan to have sex. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and one hour. Only take it if you need it and it has been prescribed to you by a doctor.
The most common side effects of this medicine are flushing, headache, blurred vision, muscle pain, stomach upset, and rash. Talk to your doctor if the side effects bother you or will not go away.
This medicine is not intended for use by women and men should avoid using any other medicines to treat impotence without talking to a doctor. It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain). Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, if you have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure. Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it. You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can lead to side effects.
How to use Tadfil 20 ?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tadfil 20mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Tadfil 20 works?
Tadfil 20 Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels.
Benefits of Tadfil 20
In Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Tadfil 20 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Do not take this medicine if you also take medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain).
Side effects of Tadfil 20
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Tadfil
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
Warnings & Precautions
- Tadfil 20 is for the use of men upon prescription only.
- Share your allergies & medical history with your doctor before using This medicine.
- If you get any serious allergic symptoms after using Tadfil then stop taking this medicine unless further instructed by your doctor.
- Though this erectile dysfunction medicine does not cause extreme dizziness generally, you should avoid alcohol & caffeine after consuming This medicine.
- Avoid any activities that need your undivided attention like driving, using machines, etc after using Tadfil.
- Tadfil must never be consumed along with beta-blockers, medicines with nitrates, antidepressants, antifungal medicines, sleeping pills, Riociguat, etc. If you’re already using any medicines then discuss them with your physician before using This medicine.
- This ED medicine contains Tadalafil as its major component. So, don’t take it with any other erectile dysfunction medicines whether they contain Tadalafil or any other active ingredient.
- If you want to discontinue this impotence pill then ask your doctor about how to do it properly. In case you stop using it suddenly then serious withdrawal symptoms can appear.
1.Does Tadfil 20 mg increase penis size?
This medicine does not promise & neither increase penis size. It can only enhance erections to the fullest that already exists.
This impotence medicine cannot increase penis size beyond that.
2.Where to get the best Tadfil price?
It’s difficult to say the exact place where you can get the best Tadfil 20 price.
But, we can assure you of the competitive prices if you’re buying this ED medicine with us. We’re one of the largest suppliers of Tadfil 20 USA, UK & Australia.
This means that you can trust us for high-quality medicines & be assured that you will get results.
3.Is it safe to buy Tadfil 20 online?
Before you buy Tadfil 20 online, make sure you have a prescription beforehand. As this ED medicine is mostly unavailable at the local medical store, you can surely buy Tadfil 20 mg online.
As far as safety is concerned, make sure that you buy Tadfil 20 mg from authoritative sites only. Tadfil 20 mg price is reasonable, but don’t fall for cheap ED medicines. Prefer quality ED medicines online.
4.Can you use Tadfil as a female enhancer?
You better don’t use Tadfil as a sex drive booster for women because it isn’t for females. It could cause potential harm to women, especially during pregnancy and the nursing phase.
The active ingredients can cause excessive bleeding during labor. On the other hand, Tadalafil can pass via breast milk to the child.
5.When is Tadfil 20 mg not prescribed to men?
Tadfil might not be prescribed to men during the following circumstances:
- Men have high/low blood pressure problems, lung disease, kidney or liver disease, poor cardiovascular health, etc.
- They’re using beta-blockers, medicines containing nitrates, antidepressants, antifungal medicines, etc and they cannot be discontinued.
- If any alternative impotence medicine is already in use regardless of the active ingredient being the same or different.
- In case men have had a heart attack in the past six months or will be undergoing heart surgery within the next few months.
There are no reviews yet.