What is Tadalis SX 20 mg ?
Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet is a medicine used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (a condition that occurs when a man has difficulty in getting and/or keeping an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse). It is also used to treat urinary symptoms caused due to an enlargement of the prostate gland (a walnut-sized gland located just below the bladder that secretes fluid to nourish and transport the sperm) in older men.
Tadalis SX 20 mgTablet works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, increasing the flow of blood to the penis. This medicine also relaxes the muscles present in the prostate gland and bladder thereby, improving the symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate gland.
Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet may cause side effects such as headache, back pain, muscle aches, pain in the arms and legs, facial flushing (redness of the skin of the face), nasal congestion, and indigestion. Most of these side effects are temporary and may subside with time. If any of these side effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor.
Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet can be taken with or without food. The dose and duration of treatment will be determined by your doctor based on your clinical condition. For erectile dysfunction, Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet should be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. This medicine will help you get/maintain an erection only if you are sexually stimulated. Avoid taking more than the recommended dose.
Uses of Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet
- Erectile Dysfuntion
Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a condition in which a man is unable to achieve and/or maintain an erection adequate for sexual intercourse. It happens when there is a decreased blood flow to the penis. The decreased blood flow may be due to physical complications following an injury or disorder or due to some psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc. Chronic lifestyle factors such as obesity, smoking, drinking, etc., could also contribute to ED. Tadalis SX 20 mgTablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a non-cancerous growth of the prostate gland (a walnut-sized gland located just below the bladder that secretes fluid to nourish and transport the sperm). As the prostate surrounds the urethra (a tube that carries urine out of your body), an increase in the size of the prostate may lead to symptoms such as difficulty in urination, weak urinary stream, frequent urination, loss of bladder control, etc. Tadalis Sx 20 MG Tablet helps to treat the urinary symptoms associated with BPH.
How Tadalis SX 20 mg mgwork
Tadalis SX 20 mg works by blocking the effects of certain enzymes (PDE5) in the body that limits blood flow to the penis. This relaxes the blood vessels supplying the penis, improves blood flow to the penis and makes it stay erect throughout the process of sexual intercourse.
It also relaxes the blood vessels supplying the lungs which enable the blood to flow more smoothly within them with less pressure, leading to reduction in the signs of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How to take Tadalis SX 20 mg
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
- the recommended starting dose in most patients is 10 mg
- safe indicated dose within a 24 hour is 20 mg (1 pill)
- effective treatment time is up 36 hours
Always take this medicine with a large glass of water. You should only take Tadalis SX 20 mg when you plan to have sex. More details are available under the Administration tab.
To get the most of the medicine, be sure to check out the contents of Tips and Contraindications tab as well.
Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet is used as and when required so the chances of missing a dose are less likely. However, if you are on a scheduled dosage regimen, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
Never take more than the prescribed dose of Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet. Seek immediate medical attention in case of an overdose.
Warnings & Precautions When Using Tadalis SX 20 mg tablets
You should not takeTadalis SX 20 mg if you:
• have low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled
• has had a stroke
• have liver problems
• have kidney problems or require dialysis
• have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
• have ever had severe vision loss including a condition called NAION
• have stomach ulcers
• have a bleeding problem
• have a deformed penis shape or Peyronie’s disease
• has had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
• have blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
• take any medicines called “nitrates”
• use recreational drugs called “poppers” like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite
• are allergic to Tadalis SX by Ajanta or ADCIRCATM or any of its ingredient
• have heart problems such as angina, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
1. Can the use of Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet affect fertility?
2. Do I need to avoid alcohol while taking Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet?
3. Does Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet delay ejaculation?
4.What are the symptoms that should prompt me to discontinue Tadalis SX 20 mg Tablet?
There are no reviews yet.