What is Caverta 100 Mg Tablet?
Caverta 100 mg is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction problems, otherwise known as impotence in men. These are Sildenafil Citrate tablets. It is a solid medication to help men overcome the issue of erectile dysfunction and works to get and maintain a prolonged erection throughout sexual interaction. Caverta belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. Caverta helps improve sexual health disorders in men by bringing sufficiently effective erections while promoting relaxation to the blood vessels and promoting the flow of blood to the male organ to help attain and sustain such erections.
How to take Caverta 100 Mg?
Caverta 100 mg may be consumed empty stomach and at least 1 hour before you plan to have sex. The medicine works best when taken 1 hour before the sexual interaction; however, it has been observed that some people tend to consume it 2-3 hours in advance. The effect of the medicine may vary from person to person; hence it is strictly advised to consume only after consultation with your doctor and as advised by your doctor.
Half pills may not be as effective as the whole pills, and in most cases, the half drug is not effective at all. Consult your doctor first and follow only the prescribed dosage of the medicine as advised by your doctor. Do not consume half of the pill thinking to minimize the effect to half.
Generally, it is advised to consume only one tablet per day, but the dosage may change as per your doctor’s diagnosis. It is always best to consult your doctor before adjusting the dosage amount as results from an overdose of sildenafil could be very dangerous and fatal.
There are multiple side effects too, which are usually observed in men who consume sildenafil regularly. Still, most of these side effects could easily be avoided by following the proper prescribed dosage and avoiding mixing the medicine with other drugs or alcohol. It is advisable to consume an empty tablet stomach or low-fat meal, and finishing the tablet with alcohol or high-fat meals may not give the expected results or may take longer than expected.
How does Caverta 100 mg work?
Erectile Dysfunction is a common problem among men, and improper blood flow in penis blood vessels leads to this. Caverta 100 Mg contains Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg, a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor, and is the main component that helps treat erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil citrate blocks the PDE5 enzyme in the body, which relaxes the muscles in a penis blood vessel, increasing the blood flow to the penis and resulting in a longer erection time.
How is Caverta 100 mg used?
Take these pills in the dose and duration as advised by your medical specialist. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This Tablet is to be taken with food.
Caverta 100 mg Dosage
Generally prescribed dose is only 1 table in a day at least 1 hour before sexual interaction. This dosage may change from person to person as advised by your doctor. For better results, consuming one whole medicine with water on an empty stomach is recommended. Do not chew or break the tablet, and it should be finished as a whole.
Below points should be taken into consideration before consuming the tablet –
- You are not allergic to any similar kind of medicine
- You have already consulted your doctor about using the treatment and are consuming only the prescribed amount.
- You are consuming it at least 1 hour before you plan to have sex
- You have proper sexual stimulation for better results
- You are not consuming the tablet with alcohol or with a high-fat meal
- Not suitable for children, kids below 18 years of age, or females
- It is unsafe to drink when drunk or with alcohol
- It is dangerous to drive after consuming the tablet as you may face some side effects of the pill.
- It is hazardous to consume the table with any nitrates
- It is safe to consume if you are undergoing any kidney treatments. However, a lower dose could be suitable, so it would be safe to consult your doctor first in this case.
- It is unsafe to consume if you have hypersensitivity
- Do not take if you have heart-related problems as it could be fatal
- Do not double the dose in any case without consulting your doctor
Take the missed dose as soon as you think of it. It can be skipped if it is nearly time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the shot regimen is fast.
Contact an MD immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate health check attention if an overdose is severe.
- Loss of vision
- Loss of hearing
- Muscle Pain
- Prolonged and painful erection.
- Pain in the arms, legs, and back
- Chest Pain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Not recommended for females
- Overdose can be fatal and may lead to extremities.
- Highly unsafe to consume alcohol.
- In the absence of sexual stimulation, the medicine may take longer to work.
- Verify the expiry date and other information about the medicine while purchasing.
- No recommendation is available for pregnant females. Please consult a doctor for details on this.
- Not recommended for children or kids below 18 years of age
- Store it away from the reach of children
- Consume only after consultation with your doctor
- Consume only the prescribed doses
1: Does Caverta 100 mg increase stamina?
Caverta 100 mg works best when you have sexual stimulation, and it does not increase sex drive. It does not improve physical fitness either and cannot be helpful if you are getting tired during more extended sexual interactions.
2: How long does it take Caverta 100 mg to work?
Generally, it takes 1 hour for the medicine to work entirely in the presence of sexual stimulation. Sometimes it is effective within 30 minutes depending on person to person. The effects could last up to 4 hours, but it gradually decreases after 2-3 hours. In case of a prolonged erection of more than 4 hours, seek medical help immediately.
There are no reviews yet.