About The Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 250 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate):
Seroflo Multihaler contains active ingredients, Salmeterol (50 mcg) and Fluticasone Propionate (250 mcg), used in the treatment of Asthma, Allergic Conditions and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You may find it at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
How Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 50 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate) Works?
Seroflo Multihaler (50 mcg + 250 mcg) is consisting of:
Salmeterol (a Beta2-adrenergic agonist) acts on airway smooth muscle resulting in muscle relaxation which prevents Bronchoconstriction and makes breathing easier.
Fluticasone Propionate (an anticholinergic) basically decreases the activity of acetylcholine in the lung which relaxes and opens the air passages to make breathing easier.
How Much Of The Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 250 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate) to Be Used:
You should inhale 2 puffs four times a day. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s instructions for the dosage and usage
If you need to take more medicine content than prescribed; it means you have a serious problem and you need to consult your doctor immediately
How To Take The Seroflo Multihaler (Salmeterol (50mcg) + Fluticasone propionate (250mcg) ):
Shake the Seroflo Multihaler properly before use. Press down the inhaler once to release the medication, breathing in the medication from mouth, and hold your breath atleast for 10 seconds. You should repeat inhaling until you have inhaled the number of puffs suggested by your doctor. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water afterwards and spit it out to prevent your mouth from any type of infection.
Seroflo Multihaler contains active ingredients, Salmeterol (50 mcg) and Fluticasone Propionate (250 mcg) which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 50 Mcg) :
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Inflammation
- Constriction of Airways
When Not To Use Seroflo Multihaler (50 Mcg + 50 Mcg) (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate):
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are near a flame or source of heat as the inhaler may explode at high temperatures
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Hypertension
- Have Eye Problems
- Have Hypokalemia as it also decreases the potassium Levels
- Have Thyroid Dysfunctioning
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Seroflo Multihaler contains active ingredients, Salmeterol (50 mcg) and Fluticasone Propionate (250 mcg), used in the treatment of Asthma and other Allergic Conditions. Inhalers are prescription only dosae form and may be available in various strengths and substitutes. Always consult your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Adults and Children are advised to take Seroflo Multihaler at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Contact your doctor immediately or rush to the nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting overdose symptoms like chest pain, swelling, broncospasm, stuffy nose, allergy, upset stomach, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anyone in your circle or with people who have similar symptoms. Let them visit the doctor to get best possible treatment to the relevant disease.
A missed dose of Inhaler should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
- Anticholinergic Agents
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Monitor your Potassium Levels especially if you taking Diuretics, Aminophylline, Theophylline, Corticosteroids, etc.
- Regularly wipe the mouthpiece of Inhaler with a fibre-free tissue/cloth.
- Always put the cap on Inhaler after use
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to dose, time, and strength of the tablet
- Do not use Seroflo Multihaler until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions. Do not use expired product.
- Read the information on insert carefully and do not use expired product.
Store the Seroflo Multihaler (50 mcg+ 250 mcg) at the cool temperature in clean, dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate it.