What is Modula 5mg ?
Modula 5mg is a brand manufactured by one of the topmost Indian based company Sun Pharma Laboratories which is a generic form of Tadalafil which is available in the form of tablets. This low-medium potency medication is recommended for the therapy of erectile dysfunction, pulmonary arterial hypertension and benign prostate hyperplasia in males. It is one of the best ways to treat erectile dysfunction in males along with minimum side effects.
Modula 5mg contains Tadalafil as the active constituent. The tablets contain 5 mg of the active drug which is equivalent to Tadalafil. Modula 5 mg contains a low amount of drug which is sufficient enough to sustain the erections for an extended period of time without penile failure at the peak time.
How to used Modula 5mg ?
Tadalafil 5mg medicine is a prescription drug and must always be taken after it gets advised by a qualified doctor only. This pill needs to be swallowed entirely in their whole tablet form with a glass of water; it must not be broken, chewed or crushed. This medication should only be taken once every day and that too at a fixed time daily. Preferably this medication is required to be considered when you are not on an empty stomach.
- Erectile dysfunction – Condition in which there is difficulty to sustain a penile erection during the sexual activity
- Benign prostate hyperplasia – Condition where there is enlargement of the prostate gland which results in difficulty in urination
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) – Increase in blood pressure of the vessels of the lungs due to obstruction in the arteries
- Enhanced male libido – Increased sex drive or sexual desire
- Magnified sexual performance – Powerful erections sustain for a long period of time thus, improving sexual performance
How do Modula 5mg tablets work?
These Tablets are made of Tadalafil which is a powerful PDE-5 enzyme inhibitor. It works the same as brand cialis medicine. It is highly useful for treating erectile dysfunction in men as it can increase the flow of blood into the blood vessels inside the penis. Tadalafil is also used for treating pulmonary hypertension as it relaxes the blood vessels of the lungs and thereby allows blood flow to be more easily taking place. The proper information about how long does it last is printed on the tablet box or the tablet strip.
Modula 5mg belongs to the class of PDE5 inhibitors. This drug results in relaxation of the walls of the smooth vessels in the penile region. As a result, blood vessels are dilated and there is an easy passage for an increased volume of blood. This increased blood flow for an extended period of time provides sustained erections which allow the males to have a pleasant sexual experience.
What is the dosage ?
The daily recommended dosage for this medicine is one tablet which contains 5 mg of Tadalafil. It needs to be taken once every day before you begin your sexual activities. Modula 5mg pill is available only in doses of 5 mg. You have to consult your doctor before taking this medication to know what your exact dosage procedure should be. You must not take this medication on an empty stomach.
If you were to ever overdose on Tadalafil pill, then you must contact your doctor immediately and get the proper medical attention.
If you are ever to have missed your daily dosage, then you should first contact your doctor immediately and then take his or her advice. However, you can always have the tablet later in the day, at least half an hour before starting your sexual intercourse. You must also have some food before taking generic Cialis medication.
Side effect of Modula 5mg
major side effect
Most common Major side effects are as follows
- A headache
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Peeling and blistering of the skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- heart problems
- chest pains
- nerve problems
- flu symptoms
- blurred visions
Minor side effect
Most common Minor side effects are as follows
- A persistent cough
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
- sore throats
- nasal blockage
Storage of Modula 5mg
Modula 5 mg should not be stored above a temperature of 30oC. Exposure to sunlight and moisture should be at least as possible.
Precautions of Modula 5mg
- Alcohol – Avoid consuming Alcohol with the medication as would potentiate the side effects of the drug such as drowsiness and dizziness
- Working or Driving – It is not advised to consume this drug if one is driving or working on some machines as it affects the judgement ability and coordination of the person by causing drowsiness
- Penis deformation – It should not be consumed in such patients as it would cause painful erections, a condition called priapism
- Allergy – Modula 5 mg should be avoided if you have suffered an allergic reaction due to the consumption of the medication
- Organs – Modula 5 mg is not advised for patients having liver & kidney damage, an obstructive disease in the lungs. It may also cause damage to the retina and impairs the colour differentiation capacity of a person
- Age – This medication is not recommended for consumption by women and children below the age of 18 years
- Duration – The use of this medication should be restricted to thrice a week as overconsumption may lead to serious adverse effects
- Pregnancy – Modula 5 mg should be strictly avoided by pregnant women as this medication would have harmful effects on the fetus
- Lactation – Not recommended as there are chances that the drug may pass through breast milk and cause harm to the child
- Other condition – Modula 5 mg should not be consumed by patients suffering from epilepsy, glaucoma and leukaemia
- Old age – It is not advised for people above the age 60 to consume such higher doses of the medication as it may cause serious side effects
Things to avoid when using the Modula 5mg
- Alcohol – It potentiates the side effects like drowsiness, dizziness and other such side effects of the drug
- Driving or using Machinery – It is not advised to consume this medication while driving or working on a machine as it may cause drowsiness and affect your sense of coordination and judgement ability.
1.How many types of doses of Modula pill are available?
This medication comes only in doses of 5 mg of Tadalafil as the main active ingredient. You should consult your doctor before starting with the medication process.
2.Should people with heart diseases take this Modula 5mg ?
Consult your doctor and take a proper suggestion. There have been specific instances of side effects and long term adverse problems, and hence you must consult your doctor.
3.Can the use of Modula 5 mg affect fertility?
No, consumption of Modula 5 mg does not affect fertility. It just shows its effect by relaxing the penile smooth muscles and maintaining the erect penis for a long period of time.